- Logging into Microsoft Teams
- Remote App Access
- Email Settings – Mobile Device (Staff and Students)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access
- Microsoft Teams: Creating a New Channel (Staff Only)
- Installing and using the Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Installing the Desktop Teams Client (particularly if you're struggling to use the web version)
- Microsoft Teams: Editing Documents
Microsoft Teams video tutorials
Students and Staff
Accessing Microsoft Teams from the school website
Accessing OneDrive from Teams
Downloading the OneDrive app
Adding members to a class
Creating a New Channel
If students experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please contact your teacher or tutor in the first instance.
If staff experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please log a ticket on the Nova IT Service Desk detailing the issue and a member of the IT team will look into it as soon as possible.
- Keeping cool during PE at NUAST in the air conditioned sports hall!
We are extremely grateful to have access to David Ross Sports Village for our PE lessons (Physical Education - 18/07/2022)
- Year 7 honing their skills in the workshop
Year 7 learning how o work in a team whilst perfecting their skills (Engineering - 14/07/2022)
- Greenpower car gets a nose job.
Year 12 students designing the nose cone on the Greenpower car (Engineering - 14/07/2022)
- Year 12 Students Visit Bletchley Park
NUAST students vist the home of code breaking (Computer Science - 23/06/2022)
- Year 9 students shine a light on bike safety
Year 9 students shine a light on bike safety (Engineering - 17/06/2022)