- Logging into Microsoft Teams
- Remote App Access
- Email Settings – Mobile Device (Staff and Students)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access
- Microsoft Teams: Creating a New Channel (Staff Only)
- Installing and using the Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Installing the Desktop Teams Client (particularly if you're struggling to use the web version)
- Microsoft Teams: Editing Documents
Microsoft Teams video tutorials
Students and Staff
Accessing Microsoft Teams from the school website
Accessing OneDrive from Teams
Downloading the OneDrive app
Adding members to a class
Creating a New Channel
If students experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please contact your teacher or tutor in the first instance.
If staff experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please log a ticket on the Nova IT Service Desk detailing the issue and a member of the IT team will look into it as soon as possible.
- Year 8 Netball
A great start to the year 8 netball tournament! (Physical Education - 20/09/2021)
- A Winning Start to Fixtures for NUAST!
Year 9 Football Tournament (Physical Education - 17/09/2021)
- Welcome back
Hello from your new Maths team from Mr Dow, our new Head of Mathematics (Mathematics - 04/09/2021)
- Congratulations to our Junior Maths challenge winners
The UKMT are a national body, based at Leeds University, coordinating mathematics competitions. (Mathematics - 04/09/2021)
- 2021 Sports Day Winners!!
Congratulations to all the winning houses!! (Physical Education - 03/09/2021)