Examination Results Day 2021
GCE / BTEC Tuesday 10th August 08:30 am for Year 13 pupils
GCSE– Thursday 12th August 08:30 am for Year 11 pupils
Please note that the results will be available for collection from the school hall until midday on the Examinations Results Day. After that day, the results will be available from the Exams Office every Tuesday – Thursday between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.
Unfortunately, we are not able to distribute the results by e-mail, text or over the phone.
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
• Leave a stamped addressed envelope with Miss Halloran the Examinations Officer. The results will be posted out one day prior to the examinations results day to arrive on the examinations results day. All envelopes must have the correct postage; inadequate postage may delay or prevent the delivery of your results.
• Nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf. The nomination must be done in writing and the letter detailing who will be collecting the results should be addressed to Miss Halloran the Examinations Officer. The person collecting the results needs to bring a copy of this letter with them along with a form of photographic identification (e.g. a driving license or passport).
These will be kept in school for four years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with the examination boards guidelines.
- Year 8 Netball
A great start to the year 8 netball tournament! (Physical Education - 20/09/2021)
- A Winning Start to Fixtures for NUAST!
Year 9 Football Tournament (Physical Education - 17/09/2021)
- Welcome back
Hello from your new Maths team from Mr Dow, our new Head of Mathematics (Mathematics - 04/09/2021)
- Congratulations to our Junior Maths challenge winners
The UKMT are a national body, based at Leeds University, coordinating mathematics competitions. (Mathematics - 04/09/2021)
- 2021 Sports Day Winners!!
Congratulations to all the winning houses!! (Physical Education - 03/09/2021)