Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- Year 8 Netball
A great start to the year 8 netball tournament! (Physical Education - 20/09/2021)
- A Winning Start to Fixtures for NUAST!
Year 9 Football Tournament (Physical Education - 17/09/2021)
- Welcome back
Hello from your new Maths team from Mr Dow, our new Head of Mathematics (Mathematics - 04/09/2021)
- Congratulations to our Junior Maths challenge winners
The UKMT are a national body, based at Leeds University, coordinating mathematics competitions. (Mathematics - 04/09/2021)
- 2021 Sports Day Winners!!
Congratulations to all the winning houses!! (Physical Education - 03/09/2021)